Cette politique de cookies a été mise à jour pour la dernière fois le 6 décembre 2021 et s’applique aux citoyens et aux résidents permanents légaux de l’Espace Économique Européen.
Some of these cookies are third-party cookies and in the document below, we explain how the website uses them.
2. What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer browser or device when you visit this website. The data stored in the cookie are then sent back to our servers or those of our third parties each time you subsequently visit the website.
3. What are scripts ?
A script is a piece of code used by our website that helps it function properly and interactively. The code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web tag ?
A web tag is a small piece of invisible text or image on a webpage to gather data for analytics. A web tag may thus store data about you for this purpose.
5.1 Performance and functionality cookies
These cookies are used to ensure parts of a website function properly and to enhance your user experience. For example, you don’t have to enter the same information each time you visit our website. We can use these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/tracking cookies
These cookies along with all other forms of local storage are used to establish user profiles.
6. Placed cookies
7.1 Manage cookies
8. Your rights relating to your personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be stored.
• Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
• Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
• If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
• Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
• Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are grounds for doing so
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your web browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message whenever a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in your browser’s Help section. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you come back to our website.
10. Contact details
Digital Logic Services
149 avenue du Maine – 75014 Paris – France
Telephone number: +33 (0)9 72 45 36 71