An overall approach from scoping to implementation
Our team is on hand throughout implementation and you will have a project manager to guide you. In this way, you are sure to benefit from a quality partnership as you learn how to use Digital Logistic Services.
Key implementation stages
We will organize one or two meetings, on site or remotely, to scope out your project (modules, services, interfaces). This involves:
– Examining your site plans in order to determine wiring and implementation specificities.
– Establishing a technical proposal along with an overall quote.
Workshops to design and configure the solution
We will hold 2 to 5 workshops to identify the right solutions for you. This involves:
– Describing each module, service and interface
– Detting out an action plan and timeline.
Our team will make sure the solution is seamlessly configured. They can carry out technical assessments where particular support is required.
– Technical proposals are jointly drafted (hardware, IT interfaces or access control).
– Orders for hardware (presentation or drawing up of specification sheets).
Set-up and testing
The quicker the tests are performed, the sooner you will be operational and effective with the new system.
– Gate operations in place (test period)
– Fine-tuning and any other building blocks or features to be added
– Installation of hardware by our technical team (terminals, displays, sensors etc.).
Once the operations teams are ready, the solution can start dealing with the first asset movements. During this stage, we will guide you through the use of the new system.
– On-site live testing to ensure your workflows and operations run smoothly.
– Support on getting started and monitoring
Safety and assistance
We remain on hand to support you quickly and appropriately in the event of an incident (excluding internet outage). This support service will give you peace of mind as you get to grips with the system.